HR Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Our client, a national manufacturer with a location in Rock Hill, SC, has an immediate opening for HR Payroll and Benefits Administrator
- Process payroll, including updating employee numbers, hours, garnishments, benefits and vacation, etc.
- Manage and analyze employee benefit programs, research issues, and track usage data.
- Communicate with employees and management about benefits options and usage.
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal and local regulations, auditing, and non-discrimination laws.
- Administers biweekly and semi-monthly payroll for over 500 employees (non-exempt, exempt) for 11 company codes in the ADP Work Force Now (WFN) and E-Time system. (USA, Canada and Mexico payrolls)Processes garnishments for child support orders, tax levies, quarterly tax verifications, third party sick pay
- Performs year end responsibilities to include keying fees, vehicle expenses, group term life, moving expenses, third party sick pay and W-2 verification and mailing.
- New hire orientation and onboarding.
- ACA compliance and year end processing of 1095C for all employees.
- Month End Closing Journal Entries for 401k and payroll
- Payroll contact/liaison for ADP.
- Payroll invoices.
- Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments and terminations.
- Serves as the Cobra Administrator for company.
- Assist in annual open enrollment period during 2nd quarter of each year
- Materials from carriers, communicating changes to employees/answering questions, assists with employee presentations.
- Serve as a contact in the benefit audit process.
- Experience using the following ADP products a plus: Workforce Now, Enterprise E-Time.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Associate’s degree and/or five (5) years payroll/human resources experience, or any like combination of education and experience.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online