Our client, a design-focused global industry leader, is searching for an experienced Human Resources Manager to drive growth and develop new systems for their Southern based facility.
Why work here?
This company comprises of innovative & quality-driven teams that are highly collaborative and share a passion for their work. Additionally, the company has long-term relationships with many of the world’s leading automotive and industrial OEMs. This is a full-time position which offers generous benefits and unique employee perks.
The HR Manager is responsible for driving improvement through the implementation of systems and processes:
- Plan, organize, & direct day-to-day operations to meet company and customer expectations
- Develop & implement systems and processes that drive improvement and success
- Monitor operations and implement corrective actions where necessary
- Allocate resources effectively and manage employee efforts
- Collect and analyze data to track overall efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of Plant HR experience
- Experience putting systems and processes into place
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.