This high visibility position will lead Human Resources across the organization. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting construction or landscape organizations, have strong generalist experience including benefits administration and compliance, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills and a desire to implement change within an already outstanding organization.
- Provide HR leadership and support to managers and employees across the company.
- Partner with the leadership team of supported business units to provide leadership and support for the key human resources projects and initiatives, including areas of compliance, training, policy development and performance management.
- Lead recruitment efforts for the organization which includes implementing creative sourcing strategies and effective screening methods to hire the absolute best candidates, reviewing and confirming position specifications with hiring managers and developing and posting position requisitions.
- Review and make recommendations to existing human resources policies and practices; draft, develop and implement approved recommendations.
- Partner with managers on employee relations issues, including coaching and counseling, workplace investigations and other legal matters.
- Travel locally to site locations for training and interactions with managers and employees.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal/regulatory federal and state requirements to ensure fair and consistent daily management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance for employees.
- Promote and support the consistent application of HR policies, legislation and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in human resources or related field. PHR or SPHR desired.
- Minimum of five years of proven human resources experience.
- Experience managing H2B Visa Programs.
- Strong desire for previous experience supporting construction or landscape organizations.
- Previous experience with full cycle recruitment.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills to partner with leaders to implement programs across the organization.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills and a strong customer service orientation.
- Proficient in Spanish
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and HRIS systems.