Human Resources Manager Tier One Auto Supplier Metro Detroit
This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth.
The Human Resources Manager creates and implements processes for hiring, onboarding, motivating, training, and engaging employees. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Design systems to attract, develop, and retain a dynamic workforce
- Lead all recruiting initiatives for US operations
- Aid in continuous improvement by conducting and analyzing exit interviews and surveys
- Coordinate with managers to develop and facilitate training programs
- Facilitate performance reviews
- Bachelor’s in HR or related field
- 5+ years of experience in senior HR or talent management role
- HR experience in automotive, engineering, or related industry
- Hands-on management experience
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.