endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The HR Manager is responsible for working closely with Office Leadership and the Talent Management/HR Team to understand our business; and incorporate strategy that provides a focus on the candidate and employee experience through development and implementation of programs to recruit, develop and retain talent. S/He will also provide business partnership to Office Leadership relative to our Talent Management initiatives.
- Responsible for the talent planning process by helping offices identify future leaders, high potential and promotable internal talent.
- Partner with Office Heads on workforce planning initiatives, including succession planning.
- Educating offices on talent management vision and tools available to them.
- Collaborate with Talent Management Team to develop and/or implement programs to support employee development.
- Provide consultation to management regarding performance management and employee relations, including employee recognition, counseling, conflict resolution and team building.
- Work closely with assigned offices to develop talent acquisition strategy, primarily focusing on longer term needs and identifying resources needed to achieve results. Engage in the talent screening, interviewing and selection as needed.
- Be visible within each assign office on a regular basis.
- Stay current on topics relative to industry and talent management.
A qualified applicant must possess a valid state driver’s license, and have achieved a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. A well-qualified applicant will have 5+ years of prior experience as an HR Business Partner and be willing to travel 20-25% to assigned office locations. Experience resolving complex employee relations issues is a plus. Currently providing a Hybrid working arrangement to provide flexibility for in office and remote work options.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.