endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager will be accountable for delivering human resources leadership for a manufacturing facility .
- supports the manufacturing plant though partnering and driving the implementation of HR processes and initiatives throughout the plant promoting a result oriented and performance driven culture
- Be accountable for the administration and coordination of plant labor relations, employment / recruiting and staffing, benefits administration, wage & salary administration, affirmative action / EEO, employee relations and community relations.
The Human Resources Manager should have :
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources , or related field, required.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources in a technological or manufacturing environment with modern HR processes.
- Ensure the execution of talent management processes including recruiting & staffing, performance management, employee development and succession planning.
- Support the manufacturing plant by providing strategic HR counsel and driving the company’s HR practices.
- Evaluate current HR practices and make recommendations for best in class solutions for contemporary HR issues.
- Drive high level of employee engagement.
- Leads labor and employee relations activities that drive productivity and efficiency.
- Provide labor relations counsel throughout the plant with responsibility for grievance administration.
- Be a positive and proactive company and employee advocate.
- Administer employee benefit and compensation programs and other HR company initiatives as required.
- Partner with regional health and safety manager to improve safety performance and reduce workers compensation costs.