endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
HR Manager Summary:
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Analyzes compensation, monitors performance evaluation systems, and revises, as necessary.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for exempt, nonexempt and temporary employees. Writes and places advertising as needed.
- Ensures policies and procedures are compliant by reviewing legal requirements.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Supervise staffing activities including transfers, promotions, layoffs, recalls and terminations.
- Counsel’s individual employees requesting advice relative to company policy.
- Promotes a safe workplace and monitors worker’s comp costs to show continued improvements.
- Maintain and help develop job descriptions, handbooks, policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field is required, along with five plus years of human resources experience; or any combination of education, training or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- A PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Must exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and outside agencies.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment plus the ability to learn the ADP HRIS system.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.