In-office HR Manager opportunity in Fulton County, GA, up to $80K, DOE, plus benefits and perks. Interviewing now. Qualified candidates, please email resumes to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE: HR Manager - Fulton County, GA, to be considered. Top candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
This opportunity is for an experienced HR professional.
- Single source of all HR, Benefits, and Payroll functions
- All aspects of the “life cycle” of an employee; including maintaining and enhancing processes and policies for recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, compensation, compliance, and employee relations
- Bachelor's in HR or related professional experience
- Previous experience must include direct responsibility for HR generalist duties and the ability to interact successfully with all levels of the employee population.
- Superior oral and written communication and critical thinking skills are a must, as is a professional background that exhibits abilities to maximize the use of HRIS software, with preferred experience with ADP Workforce Now.
- The position is directly responsible for payroll processing and reporting.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills are a requirement.
- Must be willing to execute a multitude of tasks while simultaneously addressing unexpected employee matters.
Click here to apply online