Viewing Job - HR Generalist [EB-3200472234]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Human Resources GeneralistMajor Automotive Supplier has an immediate need for a Plant HR Generalist, candidates must have a Bachelors degree, Plant Manufacturing experience, 3 plus years experience with:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Benefits administration
- HRIS administration
- Policy creation, interpretation and enforcement
- Corrective Action investigations
- Attendance policy administration
- Internal company reporting
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Kronos and Employee Central/Success Factors Experience a plus
- 2-3 years in a manufacturing HR environment, prefer union
- Lean Manufacturing skills.
- MS Office tools fluency.