endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Strategic Human Resources opening due to growth. Drive hiring strategies, training, and operations programs within a 1,000-employee non-union plant.
This role offers:
• Join one of the fastest growing heavy truck manufacturers
• Most profitable plant in public co.
• Highly sustainable industry, electric delivery vehicles
• “Hands on” role interacting with executive leadership
• 8 years of manufacturing HR generalist experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years of progressive human resources generalist experience.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment with a passion for working in a fast-paced, hands on, roll-up-the-sleeves environment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.