HR Generalist Key Functions:
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures
- Administer new hire orientation and coordinate new hire production training
- Maintains employee handbook
- Coordinate training programs to ensure all associates are properly trained in accordance with TS16949 guidelines as well as plant policies and procedures
- Maintain, prepare and process payroll for hourly personnel
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Addresses employee relations issues as they arise, including but not limited to, day-to-day questions/problems as related to employment or benefits, new hire orientation, termination/exit processing, processing of status changes and all site-related human resource functions
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Performs other similar duties as necessary to accomplish job objectives in an effective manner as assigned by the HR Manager as responsibilities necessitate
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relative experience
- Previous experience in HR Administration and solid understanding of HR concepts,
- practices, procedures, and government regulation is necessary.
- Required PC skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to utilize team concepts, along with solid organizational and problem solving skills.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.