Human Resources - Generalist
Responsible for directly supporting and contributing to the overall, successful, day-to-day operations of the human resources department. The Human Resources Generalist offers professional, performance driven experience, within the scope of general human resources administration. This role will execute organizational compliance adherence, personnel file management, employee benefits, and onboarding, payroll administration, and utilization of HRIS systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, which are not listed below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Daily provision of administrative support across a wide variety of Human Resources service areas and functions, to include personnel file management, employee benefits support, onboarding and offboarding, payroll administration.
- Performs general triaging of employee relations and management inquires. Escalates senior-level employee challenges, including legal matters, as necessary.
- Facilitates general HR training as required for both employees and managers.
- Highly skilled at both creating and maintaining valuable relationships, both internal and external to the organization.
- Assist the Accounting Operations team with collection of payroll hours, vacation and leave allotments, in support of the accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Furnishes general benefits administration activities, such as open enrollment, onboarding new employees, plan changes, and the like.
- Compiles, analyzes, and reports benefits information, including employee data, benefit plan details, and other related materials.
- Furnishes managers with worker’s compensation claim management and resolution activities, as part of risk management support.
- Provision of an overall safe and compliant working environment for all plant operations and employees. Ensures OSHA compliance.
- Supports regulatory audits as required.
- Drives employee engagement initiatives, ensuring the team member experience is consistently phenomenal.
- Identify, develop, and recommend system-wide operational performance and incentive programs.
- Serves as the communication function of the organization, on behalf of leadership. Creates company memos, management presentations, the quarterly company newsletter, and other company documents and communications.
- Assists with creation of a positive social media presence online.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 4+ years’ prior experience as a Human Resources Generalist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with Benefits Administration
- 2+ years of experience in hosting new-hire orientation and onboarding/offboarding activities.
Click here to apply online