Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000 / annually + benefits
Help us grow and build an exciting, engaging, and motivating work environment that will capture and retain the best talent in the marketplace. Our ideal candidate will have a penchant for learning, a desire to grow, and a yearning to take on additional responsibilities as new and exciting projects present themselves.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the company consistently meets State and Federal laws and compliance requirements related to the financial sector. Primary responsibilities will include setting up workflows for recruitment, onboarding new employees, overseeing payroll & benefits, managing employee matters, OSHA compliance, assisting in implementing training and much more!
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Book travel for the team
- New employee orientation and completing new hire paperwork.
- Reviewing salary equity and make recommendations on appropriate level and compensation based on surrounding area/industry.
- Managing company-wide trainings, benefit presentations, and employee events
- Assist employees with enrollment in payroll system and benefits.
- Manage recruiting processes and workflows to bring in the best candidates and talent.
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, personnel requisitions, timecard adjustments and PTO (paid time off) audits.
- Create and maintain employee files to meet state and federal requirements.
- Create and maintain policies & procedures.
- Learn and assist processing bi-weekly payroll, timecard management.
- Assist managers with HR challenges, employee-related incidents, and more as necessary.
- Workers Compensation reporting and management and TWC notice management.
- Conduct reference checks and coordinate background checks and drug screens on all selected candidates as required.
- Conduct I-9 audit.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or Business Administration.
- Proven experience working in an HR department, minimum of 4 years.
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Knowledge of ADP Total Source a plus
- Knowledge of HR federal and state laws.
- Two years or more of Manufacturing related experience required.