Job Description: HR Manager/Director
Reports to COO
Manages up to 4 direct reports
Location: Bogota or Cali
The HR Manager/Director is responsible for providing support in the areas of HR Administration, Team Member Relations, Performance Management, Coaching & Development & Recruitment & Selection. This position will support our Latin American business and part of the U.S. business. The role will work closely with the COO and key hiring managers.
- Act as a resource to Team members for employment related questions and/or concerns.
- Advise organizational leaders on Performance Management, Coaching, and Termination processes.
- Lead development of career paths for all categories of team members (prioritized activity due to the number of roles)
- Support quarterly objective setting to help supervisors create SMART goals aligned with organizational needs
- Performance Review process formalized to help us guide our associates in professional growth
- Investigate all team member complaints in a confidential & timely manner.
- Maintain compliance with country (specifically Latin American Countries), federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Suggest changes/enhancements to company policies and procedures based on Team members and company needs
- Guide hiring managers with compliance to applicable laws (Colombia and other Latin American Countries) with regards to hiring, offers, contracts and potential termination
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports related to organizational culture and staffing changes
- Provide recruiting and interviewing assistance for field management positions.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Ability to speak and write Spanish and English fluently, the ability to also speak Portuguese would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 – 15 years of experience in human resources.
- Knowledge and experience in employee relations, coaching & development, staffing, and organization design
- Experience in using HRIS systems
- Knowledge of Latin American country employment rules and regulation,including;
- Benefits programs
- Holiday schedules
- Contracting approach
Key Skills And Experience
Click here to apply online
- Ability to establish and build effective relationships and to work collaboratively with others at all levels within the organization
- Outstanding analytical skills and able to work under pressure
- Strong business and financial acumen and business performance improvement capabilities
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment in making decisions to resolve issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in different forms and with different audiences
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Skilled in interacting effectively under difficult circumstances and tight deadlines to drive results
- Ability to provide coaching, advice, and assistance as required