Temporary to Permanent HR Coordinator
If you are an experienced HR professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Temporary to Permanent HR Coordinator is the role for you! You will get the chance to work in a dynamic group environment that is professional and continuously growing with an opportunity for career advancement!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Drafting letters, contracts and memos for all new hires, promotions and transitions for various departments
- Assisting with research of best HR practices
- Creating, editing and posting a high volume of job descriptions
- Supporting with job application materials such as prescreening, interview guide preparation and applicable testing
- Data entry of employee information into the HRIS system
- Preparing and administering performance reviews
- Full cycle recruitment: creating and posting job ads, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, reference checks, presenting offers of employment
- Updating and maintaining internal HR documents and the master employee file system
- Advising employees and answering all questions and concerns related to HR
- Assisting with health and safety procedures and administration such as taking meeting minutes and updating policies and procedures
- Booking safety courses and testing for employees
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 5+ years in Human Resources is required
- A HR Diploma or Degree is required
- Understanding of Alberta Employment Standards is required
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate messages to a variety of audiences
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is required
- Ability to work collaboratively with various departments
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of going permanent for the right individual
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!