HR Business Partner/Recruiter
HR Business Partner - With a keen ability to navigate the organization and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment, you will work to improve the Client’s capacity to tackle complex enterprise challenges. You will work with managers and staff on setting expectations, managing performance, team effectiveness, learning and development, and employee relations. You will play a key role in fulfilling our mission and contributing to a positive and high-performing work environment.
Recruiting - You’ll work with hiring managers on company-wide recruiting efforts to engage with and hire strong talent. You’ll employ best practices in all phases of the recruiting cycle to ensure we meet our goals of positioning Client as an employer of choice, increasing the quality and diversity of hires, and maintaining an excellent candidate experience. You’ll use reporting and metrics to suggest improvements and develop sourcing channels to attract the right candidates.
HR Innovation – You’ll work with colleagues to continuously improve how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, and organize work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in full cycle recruiting required
- 1-3 years’ experience as an HR business partner/generalist strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to build cross-company relationships and work effectively at all levels in the organization.