Temporary HR Administrator
Are you passionate about Human Resources? Is your goal to be a HR Professional? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
If you are an experienced and/or aspiring HR professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Temporary HR Administrator is the role for you! You will get the chance to work in a dynamic group environment that is professional and continuously growing with an opportunity for career advancement!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Updating and maintaining internal HR documents and the master employee file system
- Onboarding new hires and filling out necessary employee information on first day of employment
- Drafting letters, contracts and memos for all new hires, promotions and transitions for various departments
- Assisting with research of best HR practices
- Organizing and supervising the maintenance of department records and ensuring confidentiality
- Supporting with job application materials such as prescreening, interview guide preparation and applicable testing
- Data entry of employee information into the HRIS system
- Creating, editing and posting a high volume of job descriptions
- Providing support with preparing and administering performance reviews
- Providing administrative support in all human resources areas as needed and assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 2+ years in a related field is required
- Aspiring to receive an HR Diploma or Degree will be considered an asset
- Understanding of Alberta Employment Standards and willingness to learn is required
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is mandatory
- Outstanding communication skills are required, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate messages to a variety of audiences
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is required; advanced Excel will be considered an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively with various departments
You can expect:
- A long-term temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com attention Sherri Bowles. Please visit our website,www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!