Contract Duration: 10 Months
Our client is looking to hire an HR Admin Support for an initial 10 month contract. This position serves as a Support Specialist within the Performance & Rewards team to administer the employee pension plans, benefit programs and leave of absence programs, primarily disability management.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 3+ Years Experience working in an HR Admin Support Capacity within a Financial Institution
• Strong Working Knowledge of Excel and Access (Cannot be basic level)
• Proven HR Knowledge of Pension Plans
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and communications skills
• Ability to exercise discretion and tactfully handle sensitive and confidential issues
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with Ergonomic Assessments and Facilitating Rehab Services (Very nice must have)
- Serves as a P&R team support point of contact to assist with respect to the Pension, Benefit and Disability Management programs
- Provides pension administration support for the Pension Plans which would include expense payments, contribution funding, pension reconciliations, responding to pension and retiree inquiries, pension calculations, pension enrollments, maintaining E-manual system for pension, transitioning employees into retirement
- Supports the short term and long term disability programs, which includes payroll documentation, communications both written and verbal with employees and managers.
- Liaison with disability vendor and Rehab consultants to discuss case management, and internal customers (ER Consultants, Relationship Managers, Employees, legal and Managers)
- Manage gradual return to work programs including the organization of ergonomic assessments and rehab services
- Handles assigned projects from management: completes other tasks and input regular entries/updates as assigned and necessary. Give inputs to supported related Projects on a case-by-case basis.
- Employees across country and subsidiaries, vendors of outsourced services, HR Business Support and Service Delivery, Global Service Centers
- Provide counsel and guidance to employees and management on the interpretation of pension, benefits and leave of absence policies for issues within assigned function
- Promote an environment that supports diversity
- Abide by all Group, Human Resources principles and other policies in support of our ethical and respectful work environment
- Maintains internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.