Immediate opportunity for an HR Benefits Admin in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This is a permanent, full-time position with a salary of $50-$60K, DOE, plus perks and benefits.
Click here to apply online
- Administers various components of the group benefits plan in a cost-effective and customer-driven manner.
- Maintain professional relationships with group benefits providers, survey providers, peers, and other sources of information to remain knowledgeable on best practices and market trends
- Maintain benefit communications and training programs to ensure the workforce has an effective understanding and appreciation of the value of the benefits plan
- Ensure the Company complies with all federal and state statutes relative to the group benefits plans
- Administer the Group Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Short, Intermediate and Long Term Disability, EMRP, Executive LTD, Employee Assistance Plan, COBRA, Credit Unions, 401K, Sick Pay Policy, and Flexible Spending Account Plans
- Participate in orientation, group and individual enrollment meetings and other appropriate forums to communicate, educate, enroll, and resolve employee benefit problems
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Related Field
- 5 + years' experience in Benefits
- Bilingual PLUS