endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar international automotive company located in Farmington Hills Michigan is looking for a HIL Systems Test Engineer.
The selected candidate will be responsible to specify and develop HIL (Hardware in the Loop) verification & validation tests for newly developed control systems and for new application specific configurations (existing firmware with new parameter set) in order to be able to release properly functional control systems.
- Analyze the vehicle & driveline on system level and define high level testing strategy and testing requirements for the validation of the control system.
- Based on the high-level testing requirements, write detailed test specifications and .
- Based on the detailed test specifications, implement the detailed plant models in MATLAB/ Simulink /Simscape environment to run over dSpace Scalexio environment to validate the ECU.
- Develop the tests according to the detailed test specifications in the test management system ‘Exam’.
- Consult & check with the HIL platform administrator to match the HIL platform capability with the test specification requirements.
- Perform black box tests on a HIL test system: seng up and starng up (configuration and administration of the HIL system to perform the specific tests; specify, compose and execute the necessary test suites, test cases, test sequences, test measurements and test experiments, and other needed components in the test management system.
- Perform FMEA tests on a HIL system, a simulator box and a vehicle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering required.
- 3 years of experience in HIL system test activities (test scripting, plant model development and testing) required.
- 3 years of experience using Simulink, model-based software preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.