Our client, a leading producer of lime and limestone products, has an immediate opening for a Group Engineering Manager. The company operates over 25 production facilities within North America, staffed by employees who are driven by a passion for success, quality, efficiency and respect for the environment.
- Provide overall direction & guidance for the core engineering activities supporting the limestone processing systems for our groups U.S. limestone plants & facilities
- Coordinate & execute engineering actions & projects to commission & support automated equipment & systems & electrical instrumentation used in limestone processing
- Oversee the maintenance engineering of automated systems used in industrial pyro-processing kilns
- Ensure engineering support for CAPEX projects
- Manage predictive maintenance
- Oversee & manage 5 engineers (number supervised may vary) responsible for providing commissioning & maintenance engineering for automated limestone processing equipment & systems
- Bachelors Degree (a U.S. degree or foreign degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree) in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering plus at least 60 months (5 years) of progressive post-baccalaureate experience as a manager (any job title(s) acceptable) managing the commissioning of automated equipment & systems & electrical instrumentation for industrial hard rock processing (which exp. must include at least 36 months (3 years) of experience managing predictive maintenance of automated systems for industrial pyro-processing kilns).
- Geographic area of employment (worksite): required location; may require limited domestic travel to company locations within a half-day’s travel from required location (for site review, as needed); travel will not require any change in residency (will average 0-5 days per site per year for less than 90 days total per year). Will accept a foreign degree evaluated to be equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree by a qualified credential evaluation service.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org