Our client is recruiting for Greek speaking individuals in South Africa - work from the comfort of your own home. Apply now!
Join the leading BPO team as a Greek speaking Customer Sales and Service Representative in South Africa! Do you have the charisma and charm to provide the Greek speakers with the best customer service? Apply today and become a specialist in travel!
- Work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams
- Assistance to passengers with pre and post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in Greek and English languages
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
- Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
- Work on airline reservations systems and handle outbound voice calls, written correspondence and other multimedia channels daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Native level fluency in Greek language: Verbal and Written skills essential (Advanced/Fluency level)
- We are targeting candidates located in South Africa
- Permanent residence permit/ South African ID holders preferred
- VISA candidates will be considered for foreigners residing in South Africa
- Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
- No criminal record
- Must have fibre / stable ADSL internet connectivity and cover internet costs
- Work from Home (we will provide the laptop)
- Salary: R240 000 CTC per annum / R20 000 CTC per month
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202497 subject heading or email body.
- Full time, Permanent contract: 40 hours per week; 8 hours per day (Part time employment may be considered - minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 08h00 – 19h00 including weekends (09h00-17h00). EU daylight savings will apply. Rotational weekends and shifts. *Shifts may be subject to change depending on client requirements
- Training: 4 weeks (Fully Paid). Training will be conducted remotely via MS Teams/ Zoom
- Probation period: 4 months
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com.
Surgo (PTY) Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any vacancies that was erroneously advertised.