Are you looking to work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams providing assistance to passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations? Our client based in Cape Town is looking for Greek
Speaking Customer Service Agents to service their Greek
speaking customers world wide
- Work from home for a prestigious airport on various work Social media work streams
- Passenger assistance for airport travel-related queries in customer relations department in German & English languages
- Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle social media written correspondence on various platforms daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
- Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
- Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world
Permanent residence permit/ South African ID holders onlyWork type
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202027 subject heading or email body.
- Working hours: Mondays – Sundays (06h00 – 22h00) with rotational weekend work
- Perm contract
- Remote work from home
- Shifts may be subject to change depending on client requirements
- Training (Paid): 4
- Salary:R240 000 per annum
- Start date: 07 February 2022
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .