Our client, a well-established QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) company is recruiting for a Graphic Designe
r to join the team and assist with marketing and design for our restaurants and Frozen Pizza brand.Job Purpose:
We are looking for an individual who can help with Graphic Design and a passion for branding and marketing.Responsibilities (not limited too):SOCIAL MEDIA
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- To be responsible for all social media activity and manage all Company’s social media accounts.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile etc).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social media ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Prompt management of and response to all complaints and / or compliments
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Creation, implementation and management of social media calendar to align to brand objectives
- Management and implementation of SEO
- Management, Improvement and upgrade of the Company's Web Page and On Line Ordering Platforms.
Qualification and Attributes required:
- In conjunction with Marketing Manager
- Conceptualise, present, and implement ideas and strategies for the group as well as individual stores.
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain Company Newsletter.
- Manage and implement all new store openings with relation to marketing
- Oversee and maintain the web page.
- Oversee all creative work ensuring it is in line with strategy and company branding.
- Oversee, manage and update company brand manual and corporate brochure.
- Oversee and manage all customer complaints ensuring a 24 hour response time. Log book and tracking system needs to be managed and updated per store.
- Write creative script and or content for relevant promotions, campaigns, and editorials.
- Maintain effective internal communication to ensure that all stores are in line and up to standard with company branding, marketing and promotional activities. Conduct regular brand audits of stores to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for the CSI strategy, sourcing and management of partnerships, feedback, and reporting.
- Liaise with HR and Training Managers to ensure that all employees carry out and implement all marketing strategies, all company policies and campaigns
- All abovementioned elements include franchise stores and International (i.e design requirements, and social media)
- General Admin duties outside of scope will be required from time to time.
- Design or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Good understanding of design, advertising, sales and marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Demonstrates creativity and graphic design skills - please submit your design portfolio along with your CV
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentable and professional
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and understanding of print and digital specs
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organised, multitasking and adherence to deadlines
- Customer focused with attention to detail
- Flexible demeanour and a go-getter
- Strong strategic, analytical and project management skills.
- Deep understanding of the marketing mix and the full spectrum of marketing tools available.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape, in particular Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Understanding of advertising and PR and the roles they play in marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Strong creative outlook
Market related - Dependent on candidate experienceWorking Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 17:00 pmLocation:
Morningside, JohannesburgShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202294 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org