Position: Graphic Designer (Level 4) - JP3822
Duration: 1 year contract
Location: Downtown Toronto
- The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for creating videos through animation and/or stock videos from storyboard or creative brief provided by the marketing manager or multimedia manager.
- Storyboarding and full video execution is required while following the company’s global brand standards.
- Assist the creative team with daily projects from other design mediums, such as print, web, concept ideation and PowerPoint.
- The Multimedia Designer will interact with the Creative Director and Multimedia Manager, as well as the editorial, digital, marketing and traffic teams to produce exceptional Multimedia experiences for our customers.
Design / Editing
- Responsible for creating video/animation based on own storyboard or storyboard provided by a creative team member.
- Will create storyboard/video/animation that follows the global brand.
- Will be tasked to find stock video/audio based on script / storyboard.
- Responsible for full execution of a video project from storyboard to final cut of video.
- Video edits, adding visual effects, audio effects, vector animations to existing projects.
- Assist creative team with daily design projects from other mediums, such as print, web and PowerPoint.
- Interpret client's needs and develop concept boards for their purpose.
- Stay up-to-date with the programs and technology used in animation & video production.
- Determine style, technique and medium best suited for the project while following the global brand.
- Communicate with the marketing manager to discuss business objectives and requirements.
- Communicate with the marketing manager when project is assigned to full completion of the project.
- Present design concepts to the marketing manager.
- Work with other designers, videographers, copywriters, account managers/business units, etc.
- Contribute ideas and designs to the overall brief.
- Attend weekly creative team meetings.
- Estimate time required to complete the task
- Observe project deadlines
- Good communication skills
- 5 to 10 year work experience in video and graphic design,
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Has some experience in PowerPoint.