Graphic Designer II
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the City.
This Graphic Designer II Position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Graphic Design skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- This is administrative level work directing the creative technical and/or illustrative graphic artwork of a Department's graphic design function.
- Employees of this class plan, coordinate and supervise graphic, photographic and production methods to establish and maintain high standards of graphic design and ensure timely project completion.
- Work involves administrative functions related to budgeting and the securing of schedules.
- The employees function in an independent manner with work evaluated on the basis of feedback and project effectiveness.
Your strengths include:
- Completion of a recognized University degree or two (2) year diploma program with a major emphasis in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or Commercial Art
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a related field, including supervisory experience.
- Considerable knowledge of graphic design, printing, lettering and production techniques.
- Considerable knowledge of equipment and materials used in graphic design and artwork.
- Knowledge of budgeting and administration.
- Knowledge of current literature, trends and developments in the field of graphic design.
- Some knowledge of photography and audio visual techniques.
- The ability to conceptually design and prepare graphic material.
- The ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
- The ability to supervise and train subordinate staff.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!