Great opportunity for a Graphic Designer / DTP (Desktop Publisher, Bilingual J/E) joining to our marketing department at an US subsidiary of Japanese leading robot manufacturer branding our own products!
We are looking for a Bilingual (Japanese/English) Jr. to mid Graphic Designer / DTP (Desktop Publisher) who will be responsible for producing English catalogs, proofreading and editing contents with InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop maintaining web pages/SNSs related to the catalogs. This role will require participating in the creation of English catalog, and the designing of printed marketing materials, and email/advertising campaigns.
- Project management for English version catalog production.
- Proofread/translate catalogs, internal & external documents, newsletters, any articles for web and other mediums.
- Deal with outside vendors and internal members to order and proceed translation, layout, proofread and/or print.
- Editing old catalog to update information to issue new version, or design/create new DTP data to produce new catalog and other printed materials.
- Managing/updating some WEB pages related to catalogs.
- Communicate with internal & external agents, collect quotes, proceed projects by yourself and/or with others.
- Research vendors, list up results, research cost, request quotes, report information, prepare documents, process POs.
- A few overnight travels in each year might be assigned to support events, Distributor & Sales Meeting, Trade Shows.
- A variety of miscellaneous tasks might be assigned to support your group, and/or other groups/divisions/department.
- Additional tasks would be assigned by the group leader or manager.
Skills & Experiences:
- Bilingual (Japanese/English)
- Proofreading and editing catalogs/brochures handling DTP data/PDF/Printed Materials.
- More than two years related experiences of Catalog/Brochure design/print.
- Proficiency in Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.)
- Proficiency in business writing and grammar.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing ideas.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation).
- Team player working in marketing department and corporate office.
- Organization skills with ability to manage multiple projects.
Monday - Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM Paid vacation, Personal holiday, Sick leave, Medical/Dental Insurance after 3 months and hired as a Full-time. 401K plan after a year.
Founded in Japan in 1976, with American headquarters established in 1989, We designs, manufactures, and markets a complete line of motion control systems in robotic/factory automation industry. We are a leading source of advanced plug & play automation thorough.