McCall and Lee is a Healthcare Staffing, Recruiting, and Services company committed to high levels of integrity and service. Whether you are choosing a human resources partner to help fill important roles in your organization or exploring new opportunities, either one can be a significant decision you make this year. Our services combine state of the art marketing techniques with nearly two decades of experience to provide a wealth of knowledge in regards to professionals in the healthcare vertical.
We are looking to hire a skilled Front End developer to help with UX/IX and then assist with the MLee website backend implementation such as script installation, website edits, basic design adjustments, plugin updates, etc. Someone skilled in SEO would be great and Google Adwords.
This position is expected to work closely with our production team to ensure creative is being implemented correctly and within project times. Qualifications Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Meeting with the owner/team to discuss website design and function.
- Comfortable with building a WordPress website and pages, and making adjustments on the fly from client requests.
- Comfortable with managing the website back-end including MySQL database and cPanel server access.
- Able to adjust zone records and install SSL certificates via domain registrar or server.
- Able to setup tracking codes such as Google Analytics, Global Site Tag, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Troubleshooting front-end website issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer - a portfolio is required.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Tag Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage tasks spanning over several projects.
- Good team communication skill and ability to accept feedback.
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar) a plus.
- SEO/Paid Search Knowledge is a Plus. **We are struggling to be approved on Google Adwords because of some errors in the site.
Additional Information Compensation: Hourly or Project based…based on experience and skill level. Must be able to commute to and from our office near the Domain on a regular basis.
There are opportunities to work remotely.
Please submit a portfolio for consideration.
Prefer Austin-based applicants, please, however we are willing to consider outsourcing these services.
Andy McCall Managing Partner
Main 512 444 6400 x51 Office 512 795 2000 (Direct Dial) Mobile 972 653 2600