The AgValue Group was formed in 1993 to provide Western Canadian buyers and sellers of domestic feed grains, oilseeds and by-products with independent, unbiased cash brokerage.
We are an expanding company and we are looking for another team member to grow with us!
Grain Broker – Lethbridge/Calgary Office
- Sourcing Grain (over the phone) to Expand all of our cash grain and oilseed markets
- Building Strong Relationship of Trust and integrity with the Grain Producers and Trade Members
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service over the telephone
- Ability to Negotiate with Sellers to Match Buyers
- Managing the Purchase Process from beginning to end; including entering orders into the Computer System
- Sales focussed role with ability to approach new buyers and sellers
- 4 – 5 years background and experience
- Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds
- Can Arbitrage Grain commodities with price and tonnage
- Driven and Self-motivated with the ability to ‘get the job done’
- Results-oriented, with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions focused, Problem Solving Nature
- Honesty, integrity, determined with work ethic
- Strong Attention to Detail with Excellent Follow Through
- Upbeat, Positive, Team-Oriented Nature, Relationship Builder
- Computer Competency
- Agricultural background and Agri-business experience considered an asset, degree not required
- Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation plus Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Full time Monday to Friday: 8am – 5pm
- A Fun, High Energy Atmosphere in a Unique Industry
- Stable, Long Term Employment
Only ONLINE applications accepted. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.