Food Sales - Atlanta, GA
We seek a determined professional interested in helping our business grow by promoting an energetic climate, discipline, dedication, and remarkable customer care. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
SUMMARY Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product delivery.
COMPENSATION Aggressive, above average salary, commission, bonuses and sales incentives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Seek out, present, and sell local, artisanal, specialty food items to cheese mongers, culinarians, and chefs.
- Manage inherited customers and prospect new customers.
- Be your own boss, managing your daily schedule seeing as many customers and new prospects as possible to generate and grow sales.
- Reap the benefits of sales growth through increased sales commissions.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Show new artisanal food products, invite clients to company events, communicate latest technologies & online ordering platforms, and win company promotions in the form of monetary payouts and trips to culinary/artisan producer destinations around the globe.
- Participate in marketing events such as cheese seminars, pastry classes, trade shows, and tasting/pairing events.
WORKSKILLS: Strong relationship builder, fast communicator, ultra-organized, and have a deep passion for artisanal specialty foods.
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years’ experience preferred
QUALIFICATIONS: Microsoft Office, valid state driver’s license, and willingness to work a flexible schedule
Click here to apply online