Senior Financial Analyst
Our top-tier client in Edmonton is looking for a high performer to join their team. This role is not for the meek; it is made for a driven, motivated, think-outside-the-box team player.
The company is going through a transformation and looking to “up” their bench strength. They place a high value on passion, innovation and trust. If you are looking for the opportunity for growth while adding value at a senior level, this is it. This role of Senior Financial Analyst reports directly to the Director
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Perform complex financial analysis, including identifying gaps in reporting and analysis application tools and process, design.
- Develop financial models to inform recommendations related to profitability of new opportunities, capital investments, revenue models and profit margins.
- Perform the application of modelling to analyze and interpret financial impact and measure financial results against budget and forecast.
- Review financial operating results to identify key trends, variances, and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Conduct competitive and landscape analysis in support of key business metrics and objectives to assess performance
- Preparation and delivery of reporting to key executives and management.
- Ensure adherence to all policies and legislation regarding accurate reporting of financial results
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships with a the common goal of recommendations aligning with the strategic goals of the organization.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations for review
- Analyze and review deal sheets on all new and used product
- Assists with internal and external auditors request
Your strengths include:
- Professional designation (CPA, CGA, CMA, CA) or MBA
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Advanced proficiency in excel with financial modelling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret financial results relevant to business impact
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage time, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Team player, with the ability to work with peers and business leaders throughout the organization
- Continuously look for improvements to processes
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation and benefits package
- To join a strong team-based environment that seeks out the best of the best
- Abundant career growth and learning opportunities
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the "Apply" button to send your resume directly to Jason Wong, CPA, CMA, and Candice Rookes.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology