Large International Tier One Automotive Company located in Crossville TN is looking for a Global Packaging Engineer
- Lead business support and analysis by being the central point of contact that owns packaging supplier vendor relationships and acts as a liaison between internal business partners and suppliers while managing SOP’s and ensuring complete information is provided to packaging suppliers.
- Design, prototype & assess (e.g., through pilot plant testing and validation) packaging utilizing our suppliers’ expertise
- Extend the reach of best practices by working with our global DC network to ensure brand & structural consistency with on-site support as needed
- Capture all detail of savings for CI tracking related to DOS
- End to end knowledge of the corrugate, chipboard, packaging supplies and packaging equipment industry that pertains to a distribution network
- Support Product Planning with new product launches by providing good, better, best options dependent upon forecast Implement any new Federal Laws and regulations packaging requirements (e.g., Prop 65)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience in packaging or manufacturing engineering, structured problem solving, use of statistical tools
- Experience in automotive industry
- Familiar with CAPA, SCAR, and audit procedures
- Training and experience in Lean and Six Sigma, or equivalent
- Experience in Design for Manufacturing, FMEA, DOE, and Validations
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.