endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Farmington Hills Michigan area is Looking for an Global IT Manager
- Global Sr IT Manager for Aftermarket, primarily responsible for acting as the liaison between the Aftermarket business and Corporate IT organization, with the express role of building relationships with key leaders to understand the unique market opportunities and operating constraints within the respective product lines. Seeks to identify opportunities to increase revenue and/or decrease cost through the use of process improvements and the use of relevant technology.
- Understands the corporate business imperatives and IT strategy to be able to determine how corporate standard processes and systems should be adopted and deployed. Provides key inputs into the IT Strategy and Program Management Office.
- Works with the IT PMO to facilitate program and project execution of projects affecting Aftermarket activities.
- Serves as a customer advocate to the Global IT Operations and Applications Teams, ensuring that the respective businesses are receiving adequate operational support.
- Works as a part of the Aftermarket Leadership Team to provide guidance on IT and Business Process Improvement opportunities and initiatives.
- Forms key relationships with Aftermarket business leaders to understand market opportunities and operating constraints in each country within the region.
- Participate in the creation of an Aftermarket approved I.T. strategy roadmap, including current state stabilization plan, risk mitigation measures, and path forward.
- Facilitates Aftermarket application enhancements, minor, and major IT project initiatives Governance (rank and prioritization).
- Creates and manages Aftermarket IT Budget planning, execution, and task management.
Program and Project Governance
- Provides governance authority over IT project delivery and execution teams for projects that affect Aftermarket.
General IT Management
- Provides Aftermarket input on quality, cost and effectiveness of I.T. services
- Understands IT financial management, sufficient to interpret and explain key IT spending categories, trends and opportunities Aftermarket management
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years in related business, business process improvement or information technology work; manufacturing industries (automotive, aerospace, etc.) preferred.