endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-billion Dollar Automotive Company in Michigan is looking for a Global Engineering Project Manager for their Electrification and Mechatronics group.
- Provide centralized direction and enhancing the practices of execution management, organizational governance, and strategic change leadership.
- Lead the engineering efforts of major projects in mechatronics or Electric Vehicle Integration.
- Delivering the solution and for controlling all the engineering and prototyping aspects of the project, including schedule, quality and costs. This individual will have the ability to work in a dynamic environment with challenging deadlines.
- Create and Manage program timelines by directing, coordinating, and communicating to all functional groups assigned to the project as well as customer functional groups, supplier, and vehicle line platform teams
- Follow ASPICE process requirements, create and maintain require documentations
- Coordinate DFMEA, DVP and follow up with SDE/SQA for PPAP approvals
- Direct the effort to define the project charter, scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ year(s) of progressive experience in automotive field
- Certified project management professional title or a project management degree, an asset