Title: Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition
Location: Remote - East Coast
Contact: Matt Hoefling
Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition
The incumbent will lead our talent acquisition function, be a key partner for strategic capability, workforce planning, and inclusion efforts, work across Human Resources and Corporate Communications to articulate and deliver our employment brand and support other strategic HR priorities and enterprise talent priorities such as process optimization and technology enhancements.
This role reports to the CPO. In this role, the incumbent manages talent acquisition staff and works closely with HR colleagues, and leaders and managers across the business who are responsible for achieving people goals of employee engagement, performance, growth, and retention.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This position is responsible for leading the ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and recruit exceptional talent in the context of a complex, global, and rapidly growing high-tech business. This position will lead the recruiting team to provide effective delivery of recruiting services and solutions.
- Implement best in class talent acquisition strategies to attract top talent across enterprise
- Proactively identify current and future needs and trends; use insights to inform the evolution of innovative talent acquisition, engagement, and retention practices
- Define and drive talent metrics that inspire team performance and help leaders and managers make informed decisions about capabilities and talent
- Lead quarterly executive management review of talent acquisition progress and results
- Ensure a best in class candidate experience across the enterprise
- Lead executive / retained searches as needed
- Leverage innovative, simple, and effective systems and processes to achieve scale and efficiency
- Ensure productive relationships with and quality deliverables from outside service providers
- Serve as a strategic partner and thought leader for Diversity and Inclusion and for Capability and Workforce Planning
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 8 years leading a recruiting function in a complex, global, growing organization
- A minimum of 5 years managing people and teams
- Experience contributing as part of an effective team to an ambitious, strategic HR agenda
- Experience with vendor selection and management, and with managing budgets
- Experience with delivering multi-site, enterprise-wide HR solutions
- High-Tech or other High Growth environment preferred
- Capacity to listen to, consult with, advise, and provide solutions for a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated strategic and enterprise thinking
- Effective organizational and project management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong change management, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions, and follow-through
- Effective in a fast-paced, complex, and changing environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Collaborative, able to work effectively with all levels of employees and cross-functional teams
- Travel as required.