We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager where the focus will be in the medical device/healthcare markets. Ideally, the candidate will understand the fundamentals of plastic injection molding. This position would require extensive travel and can be held remotely.
- Play a leading role in the development and execution of our client’s global account management and growth plan
- Global point of contact responsible for the oversight and delivery of all internal/external client initiatives
- Ensure all of the critical tasks relating to assigned accounts are completed on-time and in budget
Click here to apply online
- Establishing good personal and professional relationships with key stake holders across the client’s organization, including: sr. managers, buyers, plant level managers, quality teams, etc.
- Organizing and hosting all client visits to our client’s facilities or visits to customer facilities (includes working with all internal teams to have requested information prepared and in a professionally presented format)
- Regular travel to client sites to address needs, understand current satisfaction levels and look for new business opportunities
- Work closely with development group to define commercial applications for new technologies
- Set up new product/technology introductions (working with internal technical team)