Our client based in Bryanston Johannesburg is looking for dynamic Ghanaian English and Twi
Speaking, Cell Centre Team Leaders to join their fast-growing company.
The company is one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide, with millions of contently satisfied customers in over thirty countries! The organisation operates in Europe, Mexico and Africa. The widely established organisation is defining the future of transport!The position does require you to work shiftsThe objective of the position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set Customer Support Specialists up for success. Making it easy for them to provide the best possible support to clients.
- Actively contribute to reaching operational CS KPIs through various projects and relationships with other teams and departments.
- Customer Service operations and workflow management
- Team Leader needs to be aware of and know how to work with all tools and possible data sources
- Team Leader needs to be fluent in all SSA CS processes
- Team Leader needs to be able to provide Customer Service processes knowledge in an easy and fast way to Customer Support Specialists in order to ensure smooth and high-quality service
- Create a safe and productive work environment for Customer Support Specialists
- Help to achieve optimal performance from Customer Support Specialists by analysing knowledge gaps and requesting or organising training / guidance for improvement
- Communicate to relevant Senior Team Lead, if Customer Support Specialists are not performing as expected
- Monitor or make needed adjustments to resource allocation throughout the day, week and month
- Lead by example and promote the company's values among the Customer Support Specialists and beyond
- Complete Customer Support Specialist tasks with timely and high-quality manner
Knowledge and Skills:
- Injection of motivation
- Transparent Communication
- Approachability and Availability
- Innovative and Inspirational
- Effective Coaching and mentoring
- Confident and Knowledgeable
- Self-discipline with a knack of timorous delivery
- Fluent in English and Twi (spoken and written skills)
- 2 years’ previous support or call center experience is essential
- Reporting and data analysis
- Report writing
- Previous project management experience
- Rotational shifts, 06:00am to 23:00pm
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201692 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.