At Surgo, our philosophy is: Teamwork makes the dream work! Our management team practices and upholds the lessons of Ubuntu while still delivering against the odds we are faced. We offer the opportunity to work from the privacy of your own home, while providing all the necessary equipment to see you succeed and thrive in our organisation. What are you waiting for? Kick start your career and join our dream team!
Our client based in Bryanston, Johannesburg is looking for a dynamic Ghanaian fluent in English and Twi to join their fast-growing company
The company is one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide, with millions of contently satisfied customers in over thirty countries! The organisation operates in Europe, Mexico and Africa. The widely established organisation is defining the future of transport!
The position does require you to work shifts
We are looking for Ghanaian experienced in English and Twi Speaking Customer Support to join the organisation in establishing and disrupting the future in a positive lightThe role as English and Twi Speaking Customer Support Specialist:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolving customer queries via phone, chat and email
- Fluent in English and Twi (spoken and written)
- National senior certificate
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Rotational shifts, 06:00am to 23:00pm
- Transport provided after late shift
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201669 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.