At Surgo, our philosophy is: Teamwork makes the dream work! Our management team practices and upholds the lessons of Ubuntu while still delivering against the odds we are faced. We offer the opportunity to work from the privacy of your own home, while providing all the necessary equipment to see you succeed and thrive in our organisation. What are you waiting for? Kick start your career and join our dream team!
Our client is looking for customer centric individuals who can speak, read and write Ghanaian (Twi) to service their clients worldwide.
- An excellent command of the Ghanaian language (Twi) – verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work shifts
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to an ever-evolving culture of the business
- Clear credit and criminal records
- Valid Work Permit / Asylum / Permanent Residency essential
- Experience in a contact centre or customer service environment is beneficial
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201719 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .