As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!
The company is one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide, with millions of contently satisfied customers in over thirty countries! The organisation operates in Europe, Mexico and Africa. The widely established organisation is defining the future of transport!The position does require you to work shifts
The objective of the position:
- An excellent command of German– verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set Customer Support Specialists up for success. Making it easy for them to provide the best possible support to clients
- Actively contribute to reaching operational CS KPIs through various projects and relationships with other teams and departments
- Customer Service operations and workflow management
- Team Leader needs to be aware of and know how to work with all tools and possible data sources
- Team Leader needs to be fluent in all SSA CS processes
- Team Leader needs to be able to provide Customer Service processes knowledge in an easy and fast way to Customer Support Specialists in order to ensure smooth and high-quality service
- Create a safe and productive work environment for Customer Support Specialists
- Help to achieve optimal performance from Customer Support Specialists by analysing knowledge gaps and requesting or organising training / guidance for improvement
- Communicate to relevant Senior Team Lead, if Customer Support Specialists are not performing as expected
- Monitor or make needed adjustments to resource allocation throughout the day, week and month
- Lead by example and promote the company's values among the Customer Support Specialists and beyond
- Complete Customer Support Specialist tasks with timely and high-quality manner
Knowledge and Skills:
- Injection of motivation
- Transparent Communication
- Approachability and Availability
- Innovative and Inspirational
- Effective Coaching and mentoring
- Confident and Knowledgeable
- Self-discipline with a knack of timorous delivery
- Reporting and data analysis
- Report writing
- Previous project management experience
- English written and spoken communication skills
- 2 years’ previous support or call center experience is essential
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201818 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .