We are looking for a German Speaking Virtual Office Manager/ Executive PA
For a company that respects your freedom of opinion, a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!Duties and responsibilities:
The purpose of the office manager/ Executive PA is to oversee staff, support and guide different initiatives or projects of the business and work closely with other departments in ensuring that office proceedings run as smoothly and as efficient as possible. As Office Manager/Executive PA you will monitor operations and project progress, as well as ensure drive tasks to completion and ensure that expectations/outputs are met as per required expectations and outputs.Technical Competencies:
- Ability to use PC/MAC
- Able to navigate self-help resource tools
- Excellent Microsoft Office Tools capabilities: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Typing speed (Min. 45 WPM)
- Knowledge of administrative software packages
Qualifications and Experience:
- Innovative and creative problem solving
- Lead with conviction and courage
- A high level of confidentiality
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- Target driven and attention to detail
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good judgement, own initiative, and patient
- Able to work without supervisory
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Tertiary qualification e.g., Certification in PA/ Secretarial, administration, communications, or any related field
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience as a PA / office manager or related field.
- Ability to conduct quality assurance on German related client queries performed by employees.
- Fully bilingual in German / English (Read, Write, Speak) and ability to translate English to German in proficient manner.
- Must be based in Namibia/Windhoek
- Must be a Namibian Citizen with good knowledge of Namibian locations
- Organizing skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Business Writing Skills (German / English)
- Budget / Financial understanding would be advantageous
NAD ($) 15 000 – NAD ($) 25 000 (CTC) – Based on qualifications and experienceBenefits:Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202165 subject heading or email body.Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com