Based in central Cape Town, we provide support services with a focus on desktop publishing and we are looking for a German
Client Liaison Experts who interface between our corporate clients all over the world.Job description
- Produce documents as per client specification and according to our quality standards
- Adhere to all stipulated production processes, including proofreading
- Complete administrative tasks, pertaining to timekeeping (for payment and billing purposes)
- Ensure the highest level of quality production output by adhering to client SLA requirements and internal quality criteria, as part of the production process and defined KPIs
- Native in German and English
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Graphical experience and accreditation advantageous
- Shift flexibility and weekend availability
- Determined and dedicated
- Common sense
- Ability to work shifts coupled with the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent command of German and English
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethics
- Good communicator
- Down to Earth team player
Cellphone contract allowance
Transport allowanceShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201228 subject heading or email body
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.