Our client based in Century City is looking for a German Membership Services AgentResponsibilities:
- Take inbound calls in a professional manner
- Handle and overcome objections in a professional and effective manner
- Adhere to targets
- Make outbound calls to an international customer base
- Execute effective sales techniques
- Handle both internal and external email correspondence to and from clients in line with quality standards
- Work towards resolution time periods, quality standards and targets
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deal with clients telephonically – above average telephonic communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and shifts as and when required
- Proven exposure to flexibility and easily adaptable to pressurized environments and change
- Proven customer service orientation and problem solving ability in previous roles/career
- Must have applied foreign language in a corporate environment
- Ability to multi task
- Reaching call resolution timeously
- Reaching targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Adherence to schedule
- Meeting quality assurance selected targets
- Meeting all agreed KPI`s
- Develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders
Days of work: Mon to Sun 24/7 (rotational roster, varied shifts) Working SA Public holidays
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201764 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.