German Speaking Customer Service opportunity available in the Travel Industry.
Our client based in Century City is a market-leader within the leisure and business travel sectors. Their product offering includes one of the world’s leading independent airport VIP lounge access programmes.
- Take inbound calls in a professional manner
- Handle and overcome objections in a professional and effective manner
- Adhere to targets
- Take inbound calls from an international customer base
- Handle both internal and external email correspondence to and from clients in line with quality standards
- Work towards resolution time periods, quality standards and targets
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading German and English
- South African citizen / valid Work Permit
- Deal with clients telephonically – above average telephonic communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and shifts as and when required
- Proven exposure to flexibility and easily adaptable to pressurized environments and change
- Proven customer service orientation and problem-solving ability in previous roles/career
- Must have applied foreign language in a corporate environment
- Ability to multitask
Targets (weekly/monthly and incentive attached to this)
- Reach call resolution timeously
- Reach targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Adherence to schedule
- Meet quality assurance selected targets
- Meet all agreed KPI`s
- Develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders
Days of work:
- Monday to Sunday 24/7 (rotational roster, varied shifts – see below )
- 09:00 – 18:00; 12:00 – 21:00; 15:00 – 00:00; 17:00 – 02:00; 18:00 – 03:00; 20:00 – 05:00; 23:59 – 09:00 (Shifts do change due to daylight saving for the UK and USA)
Special arrangements: Working SA Public holidays
What is most challenging about the role:
Salary: Market related. Based on the level of experience.
- The agent needs to manage and prioritize high workload, call volumes and attend regular training on amendments to products, policies and procedures
- High standards of work are an expectation
Nice to haves:
- Experience with working to targets
- Familiarity with call centre culture/environment
- Exposure to travel, either work related or extensive personal travel
Your are welcome to apply via our new online video interview platform. Click on this link and follow the instructions carefully. https://app.interviewme.tech/site/job-description/595?reference=german_customer_service_advisor_365_62a1c5afd4b94
Alternatively, you may apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202110 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.