Based in central Cape Town, we provide support services with a focus on desktop publishing and we are looking for a German Client Liaison Experts who interface between our corporate clients all over the world.Job description
- Producing documents as per client specification and according to our quality standards
- Adhering to all stipulated production processes, including proofreading
- Completing administrative tasks, pertaining to timekeeping (for payment and billing purposes)
- Ensuring the highest level of quality production output by adhering to client SLA requirements and internal quality criteria, as part of the production process and defined KPIs
- Native in German and English
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Graphical experience and accreditation advantageous
- Shift flexibility and weekend availability
- Determined and dedicated
- Common sense
- Ability to work shifts coupled with the ability to work in a team.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201228 subject heading or email body
- Excellent command of German and English
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethics
- Good communicator
- Down to Earth team player
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.