READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
This position reports to the Vice President of Construction. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills to lead and manage all Field Operations and to shape best practices and systems. This role will make a major impact on developing personnel and will be responsible for shaping how field operations is executed company wide. Your position will require you to travel and manage flow of multiple projects at times depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
First Year Outcomes
- 2 Rock star project Delivery Awards (by clients)
- 2 VIP core client recommendations
- 2 VIP co-worker core values appreciative inquiry stories
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead and Manage (LMA) Field Operations
- Field Process Management on all sites
- Manpower, Material, Equipment, Resource Management
- Establishing Best Practices for Field Leadership
- Tracking Progress/Timeliness of multiple projects
- Field Safety Management
- Supervise all Field activities.
- From time to time, project assignments may include a variety of travel and out of town work assignments.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and coworkers.
- Direct all field personnel, subcontractors and vendors and verify their work scopes in the field to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget and at a high quality level.
- Maintain the construction schedule, identify and solves problems.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Prepare, schedule and supervise completion of a preliminary and final punch lists.
- Promotes and monitors job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and ensures all employees and contractors are adhering to all safety policies.
- Conduct weekly coordination & safety meetings with subcontractors and issue typewritten minutes as a result thereof.
- Prepare all daily and weekly reporting.
- Review and approve field staff expenses and time sheets.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, discussing and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members.
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
- Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
- 10 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
- 10 years’ experience managing a team of Field employees
- Possess strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Exhibit attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills.
- Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.