Our client, a Manufacturer of Long-Length Seamless Stainless-Steel Coil Tubing, is looking to hire a General Staff Accountant. Reporting directly to the Controller, the General Accountant is an integral part of the Finance team, specifically responsible for the cost accounting and management reporting function for the company.
- Inventory – aging, reserves, account reconciliation, consignment, roll-forwards, annual physical, scrap, etc.
- COGS – reconciliations, overhead, standard setting and management, work-order management, raw material price tests, work order variance analysis, etc.
- Reporting – cashflow and availability, key performance indicators, quarterly analytics, census, etc.
- Capital Expenditures – project financial modeling, track spending by project, expenditure request submissions, portfolio reporting, forecasting, etc.
- Asset Ledger – Reporting, gross-to-net, depreciation reconciliation, disposals, etc.
- Back-up to other accounting personnel, as appropriate
- Ad-hoc requests, as required
- A BS in Finance or Accounting is required
- CPA or CMA is preferred, or actively pursuing certification
- At least 1-3 years of experience in all aspects of accounting
- At least 1+ years of SOX experience
- Experience with QAD or other ERP systems is required
- Strong General Accounting skills
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with problem solving and proficient computer skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels of an organization
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional business partners
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.