Reporting to the Reginal Manager of Final Mile for a continuously growing supply chain logistics and transportation provider. With over 300 trucks, over 5 facilities, and 10+ hubs across the country ranging in multiple services including fulfillment, final mile, and inbound logistics. The Final Mile operation has 30 markets, long-standing client relationships, and has extensive experience with high touch services. They provide curbside, threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery. Focused on furniture, mattresses, office equipment, home appliances, and fitness equipment.
The General Manager (Nashville) is responsible for all aspects of logistics management and home delivery for the Greater Nashville Area. They will manage a profitable P&L, work to drive customer satisfaction (both client and end consumer), manage inventory, shipping, staging, & final delivery of product for a 70,000 square foot warehouse. Manage, train, develop and coach staff to better overall KPI metrics. Their goal is to increase revenues, optimize costs, and maximize profitability. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Transportation Leadership (5 yrs)
- Home Delivery (Business to Consumer Delivery)
- P&L Management ($6 Million)
- Creates, Measures, and Exceeds Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Creates and executes standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Hire, manage, train, and develop talent.
- Independent Contractor model retention.
- Exceeds customer Key Performance Indicators and Customer Survey Scores
- Scheduling and order cycle management
- Safety management (OHSA)
- Computer literate: Microsoft Suite
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Residence: Greater Nashville, TN (Relocation Provided to top level candidates)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- TMS and WMS
- Home Delivery of furniture
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Education: College Degree
- Superior organization
- Hands on leadership
- Holds team accountable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent facilitator with conflict resolution
- Building relationships with key clients
- Attention to detail.
- Trouble shooting
- Coach and develop others.
- Results driven.
- Team player (operates through consensus)
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Director: Pete Punwani
Private Fleet & Final MilePPunwani@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.113Click here to apply online