endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Muncie Indiana is looking for a General Manager / Plant Manager
- Leads and manages the North America SAC business, defining and executing business strategy to achieve & exceed annual targets in relation to sales, gross margin & EBITDA.
- Acts as primary customer inter-face, define sales and distribution strategy to maximize our market share of the Industrial market.
- Manages the facility in line with business objectives to ensure mid and long-term targets are met.
- Manages the North America SAC operation, implementing effective and lean operating systems which will both drive value to the bottom line and deliver exceptional service to our customers
- Manages business P&L in line with business objectives and standard financial practice.
- Provides leadership to the North America SAC team, ensuring clear business strategy is in place to meet business objectives, with the related execution plan and organization structure.
- Defines customer specific strategies to win market share, including most effective route to market (direct from plant/SAC/ Distributor), product, price, and communication needs. Tracking and reporting progress.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience as a manager responsible for all aspects of a business, including sales and P&L within a manufacturing environment, including service, preferably in the mechanical and/or hydraulic industry preferred.
- Good understanding of business financials: P&L, Balanced Sheet, working capital.
- Ability to conduct a market analysis and formulate a strategy.
- Ability to prepare a business case (Payback, IRR, etc.).