This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and passionate individual who understands the amazing possibilities in front of us! We are looking for a self-starter dedicated to driving the company's momentum in the food industry.
This position will direct and coordinate the activities of the company’s day-to-day operations while keeping an eye on the long-term strategic initiatives laid forth. This is an opportunity for a driven individual who also is forward thinking and wants input on strategic growth plans and goals.
The ideal candidate will have a true sense of passion, urgency and will have the drive and energy to build the business and the brand throughout the U.S.
Reports to the CEO with reporting responsibility over the rest of the operation. The position is located at their facilities near Des Moines, IA.
• This is a performance-based culture, therefore must be familiar with KPI’s to measure performance and keep all accountable as we work to complete executed plans.
• Identify, evaluate and implement cost saving opportunities.
• Reviews and analyzes activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives. Looks for opportunities and synergies to leverage existing capabilities and infrastructure in support of company’s growth and profitability targets.
• Collaborate across the organization to ensure synergy among sales, marketing and operations activity.
• Oversee sales and marketing plans to profitably grow the acquired business brands in new and existing customers, categories, and channels.
• Oversees co-manufacturing, commodities, and supply chain functions to meet product quality expectations and customer delivery requirements.
• Confers with the Senior Leadership Team to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from changing business conditions.
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to present to senior leadership as required.
• Will require this person to be self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others.
• Must have experience in dairy/cheese or perishable goods with a demonstrated ability to lead a food manufacturing operation.
• 10+ years of experience in food manufacturing with progressive leadership growth shown throughout career.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or operations preferred.
The compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with annual bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.